Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's Get Physical - with a cause

So this is the year that I intend to tone up the body and hopefully gain some muscle mass too.   I've been doing the yoga thing and have slowly started working on weights again.  Over the weekend I bought a bike - no not the kind that takes gasoline but the kind that requires some leg movement.  Next weekend I'm suppose to start training for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS - the actual ride is in late April.  I rode my new bike in the neighborhood and I felt like a kid; even though there was a slight tinge of burning sensation in my thigh I kept on going.  I think I'm going to incorporate a morning spin class into my work week so I can build up some more endurance - oh vey a 5:30am class what in Green Acres am I thinking?

1 comment:

D-Place said...

That is real early! I need to make myself get up and go to the gym at my job too. I gotta do soemthing!