Monday, December 14, 2009

December

I work from home and I've become lazy with it. I tend to hate work and lately I hate my life. It's funny when I tend to fly I have all of these thoughts but never have paper or pen to write them down; but when it comes to this and actually writing something I feel like I'm in a mind void.

As of this month, the first generation of my family is all dead but one....I sometimes wonder if I will live to be in my 90s or if I even want to live that long. I have had 2 relationships in my adult life. One that was a farce but may have really been the only true thing to a relationship that I've had; the second one was I guess was a fleeting moment in time.

Holidays tend to bring out the best and worse in people...I don't know what it does to me. I like spending time with my family but when they leave I'm left in a big house with a dog that doesn't talk back.....what happen to the 90s when long distance dating was in now it's like a plague.

I can't even live vicariously through my friends I know only 3 friends that are in relationships the rest of my friends are single and of those 3 that are in relationships 2 of the 3 I'm not that close to. Hell now that I think of itI only have 2 friends that I might share my feelings with I usually feel like my friends don't give a damn or that I'm just complaining so I tend not to share my true feelings....."We wear the mask"....

I wonder what my dog would say if he could talk...he sleeps and stares at me I wonder if he'd want a new owner.

1 comment:

D-Place said...

No he doesn't want a new owner...he can tell what's going on with you and that's why he's looking at you trying to figure out what to do...but he's a dog. I'm coming out there to see you this year!